Octoplus / Octopus Box Samsung Software v.2.4.4
Dear Octoplus / Octopus Box community,
We continue to keep our customers at the tide's top and provide you with top-notch solutions!
With this update we are proud to introduce a new world's first FRP/Reactivation lock removal solution via Download mode for most Qualcomm-based devices with the latest versions of firmwares! No more need to downgrade sboot or write combination firmware, just click one button!
As usual - it's free, no credits required!
Octoplus / Octopus Box Samsung Software v.2.4.4 Release Notes:
- Added world's first new Reset FRP/Reactivation lock and Reset Screen Lock method via download mode for the following Qualcomm-based devices:
- Galaxy A9 (SM-A9000, SM-A9000K)
- Galaxy A9 pro (SM-A9100, SM-A910F, SM-A910FD)
- Galaxy C5 (SM-C5000)
- Galaxy J5 2016 (SM-J510F, SM-J510S, SM-J510L, SM-J510G, SM-J5108, SM-J510FN, SM-J510MN, SM-J510U, SM-J510K, SM-J510N, SM-J510H, SM-J510UN)
- Galaxy ON7 (SM-G6000, SM-G600F, SM-G600FY, SM-G600S)
- Galaxy A3 (SM-A300H, SM-A3000, SM-A300YZ, SM-A3009, SM-A300FU, SM-A300F, SM-A300G, SM-A300M, SM-A300Y)
- Galaxy A5 (SM-A500YZ, SM-A500Y, SM-A500FD, SM-A5000, SM-A500F, SM-A500W, SM-A500F1, SM-A500FQ, SM-A500HQ, SM-A500G, SM-A500H, SM-A500M, SM-A500XZ, SM-A500K, SM-A500L, SM-A500S, SM-A500FU)
- Galaxy A7 (SM-A700FZ, SM-A7009, SM-A7000, SM-A700H, SM-A700FD, SM-A700FQ, SM-A700K, SM-A700L, SM-A700M, SM-A700S, SM-A700YD, SM-A700YZ)
- Galaxy E5 (SM-E500H, SM-E500F, SM-E500M, SM-E500HQ, SM-E500YZ)
- Galaxy E7 (SM-E7000, SM-E700F, SM-E700H, SM-E700M)
- Galaxy J5 (SM-J500F, SM-J500FN, SM-J500G, SM-J500H, SM-J500M, SM-J500NO, SM-J500Y)
- Added new Reset FRP/Reactivation lock and Reset Screen Lock method via download mode for the following Exynos-based devices:
- Galaxy J7 (SM-J700F, SM-J700M, SM-J700H)
- Galaxy Alpha (SM-G850F, SM-G850M, SM-G850T, SM-G850Y, SM-G850FQ, SM-G850K, SM-G850L, SM-G850S)
- Galaxy Tab S2 (SM-T710, SM-T715, SM-T715C, SM-T715N0, SM-T715Y, SM-T810, SM-T815, SM-T815C, SM-T815N0, SM-T815Y, SM-T817W, SM-T817T, SM-T817P)
- All supported operations are described in details in the manual ("Cable & Manual" button in the software).
Note: this solution may also work for other (not mentioned above) Qualcomm-based devices. You can try to perform "Reset FRP/Reactivation" operation for unsupported device by selecting any model from the list above. Please leave your feedback below.
To reset Samsung Account do the following:
- Create a new Samsung account (via PC or via another phone). You should have a working Samsung Account.
- Perform the "Reset FRP/ Reactivation" operation.
- When FRP lock will be successfully reset, wait 3-4 minutes, then go to "Backup and reset" and try to make "Factory data reset" - the phone will ask you to enter Samsung account data - enter Samsung account data, which you have created earlier. If "Factory data reset" can't be done via phone's menu, try to make "Factory data reset" via Recovery mode ("wipe data/factory reset").
- Restart the phone and connect it to Wi-Fi.
- Go to https://findmymobile.samsung.com/ and log in with the username and password (which you have created earlier). There you have to select the phone that was just added to account, select "Unlock my device" and "Unlock Reactivation lock".
- Restart the phone and enjoy.