Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.0.1 is out!
New Octoplus FRP Tool Software released! Added Reset FRP support for Moto, Huawei, Alcatel phones.
Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.0.1 Release Notes:
- Added "Reset FRP" for supported Moto devices with latest (including September) Security Patch Levels.
- Added "Reset FRP" for the following devices:
- Moto XT1563
- Moto XT1626
- Moto XT1635-01
- Moto XT1635-02
- Moto XT1640 (thanks to mr. leandro_grilo)
- Moto XT1650-02
- Moto XT1670
- Moto XT1672
- Moto XT1675
- Moto XT1676
- Huawei Nova Lite (PRA-LX2)
- Huawei Nova Dual SIM (CAN-L13)
- Huawei Nova 2 (PIC-AL00)
- Huawei Nova 2 Plus (BAC-TL00)
- Huawei Nova 2 Plus Dual SIM (BAC-L23)
- Huawei Honor 8 Lite (PRA-TL10)
- Huawei P8 Lite Dual SIM (ALE-CL00, ALE-L02, ALE-L21, ALE-UL00)
- Huawei P9 Lite (PRA-LX3)
- Huawei P9 (BAC-AL00)
- Huawei P9 Plus (VIE-L29)
- Huawei P10 Lite (WAS-L03T)
- Alcatel OT-5051D
- Alcatel OT-5051X
- Alcatel OT-5056E
- Alcatel OT-6044D
- Improved "Reset FRP" operations for Samsung SM-J110M and SM-G361F (thanks to mr. yosbel182us).
- Fixed links to Motorola and Alcatel drivers in Software manuals.
- Some adjustments and improvements were made.
Important info: Octoplus Huawei FPP Server will be closed for maintenance for 1-2 hours next few days. Reseting FRP for Huawei devices will be not possible during these periods. Please don't post error logs, everything should be back to normal soon. Even more faster and reliable than before.Download Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.0.1