Octoplus/Octopus Box Samsung Software v1.5.6 is out!
Octoplus/Octopus Box Samsung Software v1.5.6 is out! Added world's first support for Samsung SM-N900Q, support for SM-N900V, SGH-T359, GT-C3310R and additional support for SGH-T379, GT-C3510, GT-C3510N!
Octoplus/Octopus Box Samsung Software v1.5.6 Release Notes
- Added support for the following models:
- SM-N900Q - added world's first Unlock, Read/Write Security, Read/Write EFS, Write Firmware, Read PIT, Reboot in Download/Recovery Mode.
- SM-N900V - added Unlock*, Repair IMEI**, Write Firmware, Read/Write/Repair NVM, Repair 3G/4G, Read/Write Security, Read/Write EFS, Reboot in Download/Recovery Mode.
- SGH-T359 - added Read Codes, Read/Write/Repair NVM.
- GT-C3310R - added Unlock, Read codes, Write Firmware, Repair IMEI, Read Full Flash.
- SGH-T379 - added Write Firmware.
- GT-C3510 - added Write Firmware.
- GT-C3510N - added Write Firmware.
- GT-N5100 - improved Repair IMEI and Repair Network operations.
- All supported operations are described in details in Software manual ("Help" button in Software).
* After Unlock operation for SM-N900V has been completed, IMEI will be set to service value "35750705000001/0".
** By performing Repair IMEI operation for SM-N900V it is possible to repair IMEI to one of the service IMEIs from the list. Currently no solution found on how to repair IMEI to original value.